Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Making Veggies Fun

I hate vegetable trays. Not because I don't like veggies, I do, I just think they always look shabby when being served at events.

If you are hosting an event and want to make a nice presentation, here are a couple ways to present dip-able veggies in a different and fun way.

Baguette Dip Bowls

Cut off the ends of a baguette loaf so there is a flat edge.
Hollow out the center and put your favorite dip in the center.
Julianne vegetables and place them in the bread bowl with the ends resting in the dip (see picture)





You can do the same thing with hollowed out bell peppers instead of baguettes:) Those make a really pretty presentation!







These are really fun appetizers and really easy.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment